by Chris Black
It is ironic that the Credit Suisse Bank CEO name is Lehmann.
Well, I guess this is the part where the rug gets pulled out from under us.
Enter the digital currency because that will be the only solution to fix this “problem”.
BREAKING NEWS: @CreditSuisse is to borrow CHF 50 billion from Switzerland's central bank, the Swiss National Bank (@SNB_BNS) to shore up its liquidity position.t.co/PTtCOQZO0B#bankingcrisis #markets #TooBigToFail #switzerland
— Olu Omoyele (@OluOmoyele) March 16, 2023
So, is their argument going to be: “The banks were all f’kd up – so we’re going to fix it by getting rid of cash and forcing all money into those same f’kd-up banks?”
How does that make any sense?
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies