Here comes another record-setting summer.
Best mentally prepare oneself for the inevitable now!
— Breaking Weather by AccuWeather (@breakingweather) May 5, 2022
As many as 120 record high temperatures across parts of at least 13 states are forecast to be tied or broken from Friday through Tuesday, with heat indices — combining temperature and humidity to forecast what it will feel like — nearing 110 degrees for some.
Next week’s hot forecast – not pretty folks! Dog days of summer are here for some.
Forecasted Heat Index Maps
Monday May 9 – 110-115 in south Texas – Hot Tamales
Tuesday May 10 – 95-100 almost to Chicago
Wednesday May 11
Thursday May 12
Friday May 13
That’s a full 8 days starting today. Will the Texas grid hold??
Maps are interactive
120 high temperature records are forecasted over 5 days from today through Tuesday but there are at least 3 more days to the 13th of oppressive high heat index’s to be experienced by millions in the deep south as indicated by forecast maps above.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”