Three 6 month to 2 year stock market scenarios as I see it:
- Continuation of bull market (somewhat likely imo given Fed, money printer go brrr)
- Bear market (most likely, GDP won’t be back to 2019 level until 2022 and many companies won’t partake in the new out for delivery work from home economy)
- Armageddon (not likely, but clearly possible if trade war erupts and supply chains disrupted, COVID-19 gets worse and governments respond poorly)
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]