There is a clear consensus among the global elite that overpopulation is the primary cause of the most important problems that the world is facing and that something desperately needs to be done about it. They truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control. They warn that if nothing is done about the exploding population, we will be facing a future full of poverty, war and suffering on a filthy, desolate planet. They complain that it “costs too much” to keep elderly patients that are terminally ill alive, and they eagerly promote abortion for babies that are “not wanted” because they would be “too much of a burden” on society. Anything that reduces the human population in any way is a good thing for those that believe in this philosophy. This twisted philosophy is being promoted in our movies, in our television shows, in our music, in countless books, on many of the most prominent websites in the world, and it is being taught at nearly all of the most important colleges and universities on the planet. The people promoting this philosophy have very, very deep pockets, and they are actually convinced that they are helping to “save the world” by trying to reduce the size of the human population. In fact, many of them are entirely convinced that we are in a “life or death” struggle for the fate of the planet, and that if humanity does not willingly choose to embrace population control soon, then a solution will have to be “forced” upon them.
Yes, I know that all of this may sound like something out of a science fiction novel. But there are a whole lot of people out there that are absolutely obsessed with this stuff, and many of them are in very prominent positions around the globe.
The following are 30 population control quotes which show that the elite truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that a great culling is necessary…
1. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
2. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied”
3. Paul Ehrlich again, this time on the size of families: “Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins”
4. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
5. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
7. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
8. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”
9. HBO personality Bill Maher: “I’m pro-choice, I’m for assisted suicide, I’m for regular suicide, I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving – that’s what I’m for. It’s too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
10. MIT professor Penny Chisholm: “The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.”
11. Julia Whitty, a columnist for Mother Jones: “The only known solution to ecological overshoot is to decelerate our population growth faster than it’s decelerating now and eventually reverse it—at the same time we slow and eventually reverse the rate at which we consume the planet’s resources. Success in these twin endeavors will crack our most pressing global issues: climate change, food scarcity, water supplies, immigration, health care, biodiversity loss, even war. On one front, we’ve already made unprecedented strides, reducing global fertility from an average 4.92 children per woman in 1950 to 2.56 today—an accomplishment of trial and sometimes brutally coercive error, but also a result of one woman at a time making her individual choices. The speed of this childbearing revolution, swimming hard against biological programming, rates as perhaps our greatest collective feat to date.”
12. Colorado State University Professor Philip Cafaro in a paper entitled “Climate Ethics and Population Policy”: “Ending human population growth is almost certainly a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for preventing catastrophic global climate change. Indeed, significantly reducing current human numbers may be necessary in order to do so.“
13. Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka: “I do not bear any ill will toward people. However, I am convinced that the world, including all humanity, WOULD clearly be much better off without so many of us.”
14. Detroit News Columnist Nolan Finley: “Since the national attention is on birth control, here’s my idea: If we want to fight poverty, reduce violent crime and bring down our embarrassing drop-out rate, we should swap contraceptives for fluoride in Michigan’s drinking water.
We’ve got a baby problem in Michigan. Too many babies are born to immature parents who don’t have the skills to raise them, too many are delivered by poor women who can’t afford them, and too many are fathered by sorry layabouts who spread their seed like dandelions and then wander away from the consequences.”
15. John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London: “The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
16. Democrat strategist Steven Rattner: “WE need death panels. Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
17. Matthew Yglesias, a business and economics correspondent for Slate, in an article entitled “The Case for Death Panels, in One Chart”: “But not only is this health care spending on the elderly the key issue in the federal budget, our disproportionate allocation of health care dollars to old people surely accounts for the remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system. When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life expectancy or quality of life.”
18. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class”
19. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
20. Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
21. Salon columnist Mary Elizabeth Williams in an article entitled “So What If Abortion Ends Life?”: “All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides.”
22. Alberto Giubilini of Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and Francesca Minerva of the University of Melbourne in a paper published in the Journal of Medical Ethics: “[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.”
23. Nina Fedoroff, a key adviser to Hillary Clinton: “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
24. Barack Obama’s primary science adviser, John P. Holdren: “A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.
The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”
25. David Brower, the first Executive Director of the Sierra Club: “Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
26. Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs: “There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…”
27. Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
28. Jacques Costeau: “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
29. Finnish environmentalist Pentti Linkola: “If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating if it meant millions of people would die”
30. Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
There is so much more that could be said about all of this.
If you would like to learn more, the following are 10 of my previous articles about the population control agenda of the global elite…
#1 “The Population Control Agenda Of The Radical Humanists Who Would Love For You And I To Die”
#2 “They Love Death”
#3 “From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda Of The Global Elite”
#4 “Al Gore, Agenda 21 And Population Control”
#5 “The Green Agenda Is About Getting Rid Of As Many Humans As Possible”
#6 “Governments Around The World Are Eagerly Adopting The Strict Population Control Agenda Of The United Nations”
#7 “One Less Child? Environmental Extremists Warn That Overpopulation Is Causing Climate Change And Will Ultimately Destroy The Earth”
#8 “Hillary Clinton: Population Control Will Now Become The Centerpiece Of U.S. Foreign Policy”
#9 “New U.N. Report: We Must Reduce The Population To Fight Climate Change”
#10 “To The Global Elite The Math Is Simple: Human Overpopulation Is Causing Climate Change So The Solution To Climate Change Is Population Control”
So what do you think about all of this?
Do you agree or disagree with the sick population control agenda of the global elite?
Please feel free to post a comment with your thoughts below…
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?
45 thoughts on “30 Population Control Quotes That Show That The Elite Truly Believe That Humans Are A Plague Upon The Earth”
They’re right. We need a lot less people on this planet and anything that lowers that number is a good idea.
Let’s start with YOU – TWO out!!!
I have another way of looking at this whole situation. What if our planet is a living being. And this living being which is called the Spirit of the Earth or Nature or God or whatever you want to call it, starts evaluating human history all the way from primitive humans to modern humans and decides that the experiment of humanity needs to proceed on a different course. That a new species will take it’s place. A new humanity that realizes that love, and service to humanity and all life is necessary to the common good. This is what all true Humanists, religious or non-religious, are promoting. Unfortunately,
at present, there are too few of us living on the earth.
What a DIARRHEIC gobbledygook !!!
P.S. God is CREATOR !!! Our Planet is His CREATURE !!! Got the difference ???
Please make an appointment to the Psychiatrist. Do NOT delay.
Have a nice weekend.
Okay! My statement Alondra, was only made to stimulate human thought. You don’t even say who your creator is. Is it Jesus, Allah, Jehovah, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost or what. It seems that your statement is a message of personal hate to me. Psychiatrist indeed. You seem to be beyond psychiatric help. So I don’t know to whom I can send you. Peace be to you! By the way, I was brought up a Lutheran.
Dennis, your statement is a total nonsense !!!
There is ONLY and ONLY ONE Creator — the Heavenly Father ??? the God Almighty, Who is Trinitarian = the Father, Son and Holy Spirit !!!
You are WRONG !!! My reply doesn’t hold any personal hate toward you.
Firstly, How can I hate you if I do NOT know you ???
Secondly, I hate NO one !!! Hate hurts and destroys the hater.
But it’s true that the foolish replies do irritate me and my Good Book advises me to “avoid foolish and stupid talking,
arguments and disputes” because “they are unprofitable and useless” and just “producing quarrels”. (2 Timothy 2:23; Titus 3:9)
You did reply to my comment which was made almost 3 years ago and I did find that your comment is totally silly and incoherent. And your profile indicates it was your first comment under this moniker. I detected there something fishy.
Maybe you do not need Psychiatrist. But next time before talking, please connect your brain to your mouth.
If I proved that I have a space ship that can carry 10,000,000 people a week to off planet colonies on 100,000 approved planets in our corner of the Universe; would the Elite can their culling? No! The only ones who see our race as a plague are the ones threatened by universal colonization!
lets start reducing the population by getting rid of the so called global elite first
and Obama voters
Great idea – everyone who thinks overpopulation is the problem – kill yourself and we will let you know if your solution worked.
The Illuminaughty think they’re descendants of the Annunaki. And, they see Humanity as the invading horde of rats. They are really amused by the fact that they perpetually charge us extortionist’s rates to perpetually poison our water with sodium fluoride, the only active ingredient in rat poison.
It’s a double edged sword, on one hand, Humans have all the traits of an introduced species, a life form that does not belong in the native ecosystem, so like an invasive species, Humans actually do an immense amount of harm to the planet, some examples, such as India, have rampant breeding which really is irresponsible and thoughtless for the children especially, who for example, suffer as a result because the nation cannot support such a large population (due to poverty, corrupt government, not enough jobs, not enough food, inadequate medical care) animals such as tigers and elephants will be extinct thanks to rampant Indian growth. China as absolutely trashed their ecosystem. The fresh water rivers are irreversibly polluted, the air is a thick soup of deadly smog. China is so bad off that they are conning the native people in raiding Africa for resources.
But on the other hand, The Elite have NO RIGHT to dictate about population control because THEY are the ones who Engineered our current mess! They have the power and set the trends by which society lives. The Elite are the ones who finance pollution such as big oil and nuclear reactors, GMO mega-corps like monsanto, They push mass consumerism and CREATED the wasteful societies of 1st world countries like the US and UK. The ELITE have No Business dictating who should live and who should die.
Best reply I read yet. I’ve said for decades now that someone has to get the planets human population under control, and lower birth numbers drastically. The entire world was condemning China for its one baby policy. I thought it was a great idea and should be enforced world wide. Sterilization, certainly, as soon as that one child is born. No one person has the right to put all mankind in jeopardy just because their selfishness makes then want more babies. Sacrifices must be made and the one baby solution seems to be the most sensible one. Old folks dying off faster then babies are born equals zero population grouwth and population decreases. In twenty years a third less people will exist. In fourty years half or more will be eliminated. If mankind is going to exist then humans must finally start to actually use that grey matter inside their skulls
In the United States, it’s certainly not just the elite who are financing Oil and indistrial agriculture. Even the working class in this country finds it necessary to drive everywhere, purchase food from big corporate grocery stores, fill their house with random objects created by these big corporate giants.
THERES enough land in austrilia alone,if every person on the planet were given enough land to support their family,the entire worlds population would be able to live there and do fine,and the rest of the “PLANET” would be empty,HUM,over population???? wait a minute,if the worlds population could all live in austrilia,whats this over population shit?THATS exactily what it is,a plan to justifie killing children,WHO HATES CHILDREN, :LUCIFIER,thats who,when you hear population reduction,your talking to a DEVIL WORSHIPPER,and believe me he would love to kill your children,because GOD LOVES CHILDREN,and LUCIFER HATES THEM…………….understandyet????????
THE GLOBAL ELITE,are all devil worshippers,YES theres more then one of them and they’re running america,DO YOU HEAR THE “DANGER BELLS” RINGING YET………..get ready this ain’t going to end well,nibiru is coming and they never let a good disaster go to waste……food,water,and all the ammo you can buy………….no one can eat gold and silver,how about you?
Those who are in favor of these radical measures should be the first in line to sacrifice themselves. They can begin at this moment to implement their policy upon themselves.
The whole population thing has gone crazy. On one hand you’ve got people like “octo-mom” trying to spit them out in litters or that family on TV-” 19 and counting”, on the other hand you’ve got China having only one child per family and if it’s not a boy, abort it. Bet that’s a lot of fun. People have got to show some responsibility. This “babydaddy” crap just turns my stomach, yet it seems to be accepted in today’s society. My 2 kids have one mother and one father and even though they’re adults, they understand that being a good parent requires commitment and responsibility. Two words the world seems to be short of these days.
It shouldn’t be about population control so much as education of the masses. Intelligent education! There are so many great people unable to have children, yet many other not so well educated having many just for the free benefits. Just like welfare should have drug screening, it should also have a dependent and term limit. If you can’t get your sh*t together by this time than you’re out. One extra kid, doesn’t get you more. Teach accountability.
welfare does have a dependent limit and a time limit. so what about accountability of making false statements? if you are going to say something you should not lie. so you are worse than anybody getting welfare. your name bS is an accurate one. uneducated unfounded statements are that of the cattle of the republicans. you should find out the facts before making the statement or you just look like a douche bag that sounds stupid and should be the one eliminated. not the person trying to raise a family in a bad economy.
The global elite need the population to increase, that’s how they get their power, one giant pyramid scheme. If population decreases, labor becomes more expensive and wealth will be distributed top down to compensate. Look at what the plague did at the end of the middle ages.
very good. well said.
The culture of death is overwhelming these leaders and thinkers. Surely Satanic influences are bearing hugely on people whose thinking is against babies, children and humanity in general. They should be the very FIRST to jump into the volcano along with their children and grandmas and grandpas!
I agree with you targeting the bad person but the children is a bit much. I have around 50 cousins in victoria Australia and I know one was a cop but is in prison for crimes and we all hate him. My auntie (his mom) hates him, so do we (the family) really deserve to die for what these monsters do? probably any partner, and an investigation in the close reletives but careful with your anger
My paryer to the GOD of heaven and earth is that these people and all who think and beieve as they do get everything that they deserve.
global warming. water vapor is dropped by planes, absorbing heat and its intentionally dropped for this purpose. Have you noticed those planes with the unneccesary lights which they keep on during the day even. Heat rays to warm up the environment and increase growth of disease. global warming is a myth. Genoside isn’t
I have always said that anti-humanists, these filthy people who preach population reduction, should lead by example. They go first.
Are you kidding?
Anti-humanists/Libtards are preaching population control for thee. They are excluding themselves. What is their IDEOLOGY?
1. “Civility for me, but NOT FOR THEE”
2. “Tolerance for me, but NOT FOR THEE”
3. “Free Speech for me, but NOT FOR THEE. You shot up, because your speech is a “HATE” speech.”
4. “Do as I say, not as I do”
a study done shows the planet can easily sustain 10X the current population if the land was used and managed correctly….so for those who want a smaller population for NO other reason other than to have control……sod off!
“Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God BLESSED THEM, AND GOD SAID TO THEM, “BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY; FILL THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:26-28)
B.S.. A book written by man to try and comprehend that which is incomprehensible. We are killing this planet and in turn will kill ourselves.
Take the entire world population, divide into groups of four (father mother two children) and call it a family. Every “family” on the planet can live in Texas with a typical residential size lot for their house (0.11 acres). The math is as simple as the minds of those who wish to control us.
The Answer is Obvious – invest in companies that kill people.
GOD’s Word: Not Shall You Murder.
Sterilization is one thing. A woman could be offered a choice if she wants welfare after the first child: No Welfare without Sterilization.
Cloward-Pivens Model, the current model Pres Obama is following, is about destroying America, not preserving America. To this end the current leaders will allow populations to accelerate to the point of World War 3.
Wake Up America.
FEMA OPERATION DEVOUTION: Killing all Surface Dwellers
US CONPLAN 8010-12: Killing All Surface Dwellers
Dr William B. Mount
Fuck these scumbags
I think I have to agree. There are far too many people for the world to sustain, only problem I have is who decides who lives and who dies?
Well lance if it is hard to decide.Choose your self first. Any one who thinks murder is the way to go should go first.
Solution: The Elite can commit suicide as martyers for their cause,and that means all family members,too.
It is not a matter of whether the human population should decrease. The human population will decrease. It is a matter of how: Control or Random.
The Money Creators are consolidating power into their One-World government through which they intend to control the human population reduction into an absolute Monetary Slavery that will be worse than any form of Slavery this planet has ever seen. That will happen without political or natural Intervention.
The chances of the People being enlightened to the Grand Scam of the Money Creators is slim, so the best bet is a natural (or Supernatural?) event that sets of a random Die Of before the Money Creators can implement their plan.
It doesn’t matter, the depopulation will be forced upon us if we do not act anyways. There is an energy crisis coming up and without hydrocarbon derivative fertilizers and pesticides we won’t be able to produce even half the food we produce with them today.
Secondly, as globalization and global harmonized labor policies take effect, more and more undeveloped countries begin emulating an American lifestyle complete with all the wasteful habits. The American lifestyle is so wasteful that if the world world were to adopt and implement it then we would literally need 3 earths to sustain it. These emerging markets and/or countries are developing rapidly as we speak, increasing the demand of the planet’s finite resources.
Thirdly, as populations in developing countries increase along side resource extraction, resources will become less readily available. This scenario can only lead to large scale regional economic and military alliance and subsequent large scale regional economic and military conflicts. This is already happening right now as Russia and China team up with many oppressive and dictatorial islamist governments in the middle east simply because they have energy reserves and deposits.
No energy source short of nuclear fusion can save us. The population reduction will happen, whether artificially created by powerful humans or forced upon us by earth itself. People need to be better educated about science and perhaps then they might have some appreciation for the problems we are facing regarding our specie’s potential to survive.
Another thing to mention is the lack of an worldwide integrated governmental system in an age of rapid nuclear proliferation. As resource scarcity is greatly exacerbated, the risk of nuclear standoffs intensifies immensely.
All those opposed to a world government free from religious dogma and despotic ideologies are deluded in downplaying the nuclear existential risk scenario.
My last point is that people advocating for a sustainable solution to the long term welfare of our species are doing the right thing. They should be praised for their foresight and wisdom as opposed to being mocked and ridiculed.
I absolutely agree with population control. There are too many people on the planet. They are for the most part stupid. The best solution would be to limit their growth to the extent that manual work, which is all they are fit for, continues to exist. As computerisation technologies do away with tedious manual work, the stupid population can be encouraged to wither away. Offer them tax breaks, welfare incentives and free holidays to not have any children and they will take it up. Promise them a better life so long as they don’t breed another generation like themselves. “Bread and circuses” is all the have ever wanted. Encourage those with a high IQ to breed more. Eventually, the world will be left with fewer people but they will be intelligent, interesting people.
No coercive measures are required to reduce the population. More than half of all children born today are unwanted. Just give women the ability to stop pregnancy and we have stopped population growth. What in God’s name is wrong with that? There’s no “elitism” here.
It is a FACT. There are far too many people for the earth to support. Nothing, aside from population and consumption control, can prevent a global disaster, and it may already be too late.
I absolutely agree.
If anyone is serious about population reduction instead of eugenics, then I have an idea that will work and it will have the desired effect.
For anyone who agrees to never have children, their tax burden is abated. NO federal tax at all ever, unless they have a child. The person must be 18 and live within the boundary of the USA. They must sign an agreement and adhere to it.
On the state level their taxes are reduced because they do not need to pay for public education. And there can also be sales tax incentives.
This will over time reduce the population guaranteed. But it will not kill people who are alive now. So it is not eugenics instead it is population control. If this proposal is not used then they do not seem interested in controlling population. Instead it is murder they are interested in and it should handled like any other murderer instead of whining about it, do something about it.
Population control is definitely the ticket ,but not through death panels,mass murder,mass suicide etc…. I think the government should consider strong incentives for younger people to wait longer to have kids like maybe a 7 thousand dollar check for everybody who can wait until they are 30 years old before their first child ! Just put a tempting and beneficial reward in front of all who wait ! This will give natural death a chance to keep up.