Afghan young women on the streets of Kabul challenging the armed Taliban terrorists and demanding freedom to live their life…
Showing more bravery than the entire Afghan government
We should have armed the women, not the Afghan army
h/t Reality Czar dodger007
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Hedge Fund CEO Christina Qi: Silicon Valley Bank Collapse is Two Steps Back for "women, minorities, & the LGBTQ community"
See also Hillary – Climate Change Affects Women More – That’s Why She Lost in 2016 along with Comey & Putin