This is going to be a somewhat controversial post, I understand, but some biases are extra-relevant to this sub: reactance, backfire effect, belief bias, confirmation bias, false memory, curse of knowledge, false consensus, and third-person effect.
Things working AGAINST people who are telling the truth in this sub: sunk cost fallacy, authority bias, outgroup homogeneity bias, survivorship, ben franklin effect, suggestibility, blind spot bias, and quite a few others.
Definitely worth checking out/understanding!
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels