“Here are some highlights from the survey, among others:
1. Student loan debt is delaying major life decisions
Nearly 30% of young Millennials will delay moving out of their parents’ home and delay other important life milestones such as:
Buying a home: 47%
Saving for retirement: 40%
Moving out of parent(s)’ home: 31%
Getting married/civil ceremony: 21%
Having children: 21%
2. For those moving back home, the move will not be temporary
* 50% of young Millennials who are currently enrolled in college or who intend to go to college plan to move back home after they finish college.
* 31% of young Millennials plan to move back for at least two years.
* 56% plan to move back with their parents for at least a year.
* 38% of young Millennials expect to pay rent while living with their parents (the average rent: $486 per month).
* 82% of parents say they would welcome their children moving back home after college.”
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis