The percentage of likely voters who believe President Biden is using the FBI as his “personal Gestapo” has increased in the wake of the bureau’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
A Rasmussen Reports survey found 53% of likely voters agreed “there is a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI that are using the FBI as Joe Biden’s personal Gestapo.”
In December, 46% of likely voters agreed with that statement.
The survey was suggested by New York Post columnist Miranda Devine, reported Washington Examiner columnist Paul Bedard. It was Devine who published the blockbuster evidence from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop just before the 2020 election that the Democratic presidential nominee was running a family influence-peddling operation that included multi-million dollar deals with Chinese Communist Party firms and Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs, among others.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once