I know how hard the @AUSOlympicTeam medical staff worked to keep the team COVID free. This decision by SA is a slap in the face to them and the athletes who competed in these games. #covidzero is an addictive and vindictive policy when taken to these extremes #auspol
— Dr. Nick Coatsworth (@nick_coatsworth) August 11, 2021
Former deputy chief medical officer Nick Coatsworth has joined in the criticism of the South Australian Government, who have imposed a further mandatory quarantine period on the 56 Olympians returning to the state.
AOC CEO Matt Carroll said South Australian authorities “are subjecting [athletes] to the most cruel and uncaring treatment”, adding that they were being “punished”.
AIS CMO Dr David Hughes said the decision to quarantine individuals “for such a lengthy period of time is in my opinion unreasonable and cannot be scientifically justified”.
In a series of tweets tonight, Dr Coatsworth declared the call “inexplicable”.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49