Pandemic unemployment benefits end in September and states aren’t extending them
Around 7.5 million people are poised to lose *all federal unemployment benefits* in a week. They’re going to $0 in jobless aid as delta cases + hospitalizations surge.
The looming UI cliff is 3x larger than previous biggest one in 2013, so it’s not really close
— Joseph Zeballos-Roig (@josephzeballos) August 30, 2021
The programs expiring include:
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), which covers those not traditionally eligible for aid, including part-time workers, freelancers, the self-employed and gig workers
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), which extends aid to those who have exhausted their state’s benefits period
- Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC), the $300 weekly boost
7.5 Million Workers Face Devastating Unemployment Benefits Cliff This Labor Day
Federal Jobless Aid, a Lifeline to Millions, Reaches an End
The abrupt loss of pandemic unemployment benefits on a broad scale could have long-term effects not only for the recipients but also for the economy.
7.5 Million Americans Face Another Unemployment Cliff on Sept. 6.
Here’s How to Prepare For It
h/t H O M E S L I C E
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.