The Guardian did an article about this time period being the largest transfer of wealth in recorded history. The transfer, of course, was from the general population to the super rich. GOLLY! what a coincidence!
Remember about a year ago IMF was urging the Fed to raise rates.
Higher rates means higher dollar, higher dollar means more countries need dollar bailouts.
Who is the dollar lender of last resort? With strings attached of course…The IMF
Coincidence? I’ll let you be the judge.
— George Gammon (@GeorgeGammon) May 30, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News