Four asteroids reaching speeds of up to 27,500mph are expected to swing by Earth one by one in the next 24 hours, NASA’s asteroids trackers have revealed. The asteroids are all heading past Earth on what astronomers have dubbed “close approach” trajectories. NASA’s tracking systems predict the first space rock, Asteroid 2010 AE30, will approach the planet shortly after midnight tomorrow (Friday, January 17).
The four-space rocks have been classified by NASA’s tracking systems as NEOs or Near-Earth Objects. NEOs are all comets and asteroids that orbit the Sun from a distance of no more than 1.3 astronomical units. The space rocks frequently visit Earth’s corner of space and sometimes cross paths with our home planet to disastrous effect. As of January 7, 2020, the European Space Agency (ESA) counts 21, 655 NEO asteroids and 109 NEO comets. At least 996 of these space rocks have been placed on ESA’s “Risk List”.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB