The famous Hindenburg Omen, the technical indicator that predicted the 2008 correction in the stock market, has just flashed “ALARM” again.
To be sure, there hasn’t been a major correction in the stock market since the financial crisis, primarily because The Federal Reserve has constantly goosed the markets since late 2008.
Just as the Shiller CAPE ratio is signalling ALARM!
As is the Buffet Indicator.
I have no doubts that the Fed will withdraw its monstrous stimulus from the market after the Jackson Hole Fed conference. … NOT!!!!
Maverick Capital posted this nugget today showing The Buffet Indicator (US equity market cap/GDP) and US Corporate Profits / GDP. All I can say is “simply unsustainable.”
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…