Mychalejko: Why is your neighbor flying that all-black American flag?
They’ve been popping up across the country for months, and
now they’ve been spotted in Bucks County in places such as
Perkasie, Plumstead, Buckingham, and Jamison.
The all-black American flags being flown by so-called local
patriots apparently means “no quarter given” and may even
imply a willingness to use (lethal) violence against
“Where did it originate?
The black American flag first appeared during the American
Civil War of 1861-1865.
Confederate army soldiers flew the black flag to symbolize
the opposite of the white flag of surrender.
The black flag meant that the unit would not give in nor
surrender and that enemy combatants would be killed.”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer