Amazon reportedly told its staff this week that it will reimburse up to $4,000 in travel expenses every year for medical treatments, including abortions.
Amazon’s new policy applies if an operation is not available within 100 miles of an employee’s home and virtual care is not possible, according to the company’s message, obtained by Rooters.
The announcement comes as a Supreme Court opinion overruling Roe v. Wade was leaked to the press, in what was a possible attempt to intimidate one or more justices to reverse their vote, or to ignite a left-wing push to pack the Supreme Court before the Democrats lose Congress in November’s midterm elections.
Meanwhile, states are passing legislation limiting abortion, leaving some pregnant mothers-to-be wondering if they might need to travel in order to successfully kill their unborn children.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming