Must be the top. Back in 1929, right before the crash, a young girl wrote a letter to Standard Oil with $4 (or maybe it was $40) attached asking if they could invest the money for her. It ended up in the papers and sentimental readers funded a share for her to own. Then the stock market tanked.
EDIT: It was $4. She was trying to invest in Standard Oil of New Jersey, which reached a high of $37.25. The share was finally purchased just a few days before Black Tuesday.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…