MUST SEE: Senator @LindseyGrahamSC just returned from the Yuma sector of the border and has stunning new details about an additional surge of migrants who are infiltrating our country. pic.twitter.com/IxivscsGWh
— Jeanine Pirro (@JudgeJeanine) October 17, 2021
Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that President Joe Biden has committed an impeachable offense by neglecting to secure the U.S. border with Mexico as migrants from all around the world cross illegally into the country and Mexico-based drug cartels face little-to-no federal border agent presence along vast stretches.
“Graham sat for an interview with Fox News host Jeanine Pirro Saturday evening after visiting the U.S.-Mexico border near Yuma, Arizona, one of the hotspots of a surge of illegal immigrants coming into the United States,” the Daily Wire reported.
GELL STORY HERE
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins