🇲🇱Two armed men, including one with a knife, attack Mali's interim president Assimi Goita during Eid prayers in the capital Bamako#Mali
— The RAGEX (@theragex) July 20, 2021
According to reports, there was an attempted assassination of Mali’s interim president, Assimi Goïta. The attempted attack reportedly happened at the great mosque in Bamako. One person is believed to have been arrested.
The attack came during the Tabaski celebrations in the capital.
President Goïta was taken away and did not appear to have been affected, according to AFP.
— International Leaks (@Internl_Leaks) July 20, 2021
h/t Anonymer Feigling
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War