by Chris Black
Antifa hacked Epik supposedly. You should probably delete any sites you have linked to domains you own from them. Could be pretty bad. Pushed me over the fence to preferring only decentralized solutions, DNS is over.
SCOOP: a group of "hackers on steroids" gained access to a large dataset belonging to Epik, the web host of the Texas GOP website, Texas Right to Life website, and anti-abortion snitch website. pic.twitter.com/2meRX9CAPm
— steven monacelli (@stevanzetti) September 13, 2021
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also Widowed Asian Texas Mother Of 3 Left Paralyzed For Life After Being Body Slammed In An ATM Robbery By Suspect Who Followed Her For 24 Miles!