Bermuda has 67% of their entire population fully vaccinated, only 2 percent behind Vermont
Cases have risen 5,605% in the past month, and they’re averaging the equivalent of ~750,000 cases per day in the US
Are we done pretending high vax rates will “end the pandemic” yet? pic.twitter.com/s6AZpB3yJl
— IM (@ianmSC) September 21, 2021
Vermont, with the highest vaccination rate in the country — 88% of adults at least partially vaccinated & 79% fully vaccinated — is about to set a new high in COVID cases, just 3.5 months after Fauci said with 50% of adults vaccinated we wouldn’t see significant surges.
— IM (@ianmSC) September 16, 2021
See also Washington Post Magazine writer: 'Whiteness is a pandemic ... the only way to stop it is to ... kill it'
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also Fauci’s wife exploited her position at NIH to backstop husband’s covid pandemic health directives