Earlier on Friday, the Biden Department of Justice warned state lawmakers that if they proceeded to audit fraudulent elections they will be targeted by the Biden administration.
The US Constitution specifically gives the power to the states to regulate federal elections as they see fit.
A source tells me Merrick Garland and the DOJ are weighing two options: 1️⃣shut down the AZ audit by seizing everything now or 2️⃣allowing the results to be published. They are debating the anger of 72 million voters vs. the potential decertification of multiple states.
1 or 2?
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) June 11, 2021
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!