— TC (@TESLAcharts) July 15, 2021
Do you feel the fear of missing out? This is evident in stocks and real estate today. Real estate continues to increase in price right now as we see low interest rates keep this going. There is upward pressure on markets right now globally because of the inflation of the money supply. As a result, we are finding prices of just about everything being higher. Money, cash, debt is coming into the markets at this time finding its way into stocks, bonds, real estate. New Zealand is making big changes to their monetary policy.
The amount of angry responses to my simple tweet about buying #Bitcoin is telling.
Twitter is seemingly, once again, super bearish and angry at support while price is ranging. pic.twitter.com/f4DjMaMtAO
— The Wolf Of All Streets (@scottmelker) July 16, 2021
POLL: 88 Percent Believe Inflation Will Get Worse Under Biden t.co/bSdy0687Nf
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 16, 2021
— J. Brett Freeze, CFA (@Techs_Global) July 15, 2021
— Make Black Swans Great Again (@RetirementRight) July 15, 2021
From my experience it’ll end up by more labor shortages… t.co/OVaplSuktJ
— GregTheAnalyst (@Analyst_G) July 15, 2021
FED'S POWELL: WE'RE NOT ON A DEBT-SUSTAINABLE PATH; WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK.
— Breaking Market News (@FinancialJuice) July 15, 2021
Shipping crunch has tightened further. Container rates from Asia to US & Europe reached record levels over past week. The spot rate for 40-foot container from Shanghai to LA increased to $9,733, while that for the Shanghai-to-Rotterdam route climbed 1.2% to $12,954, BBG reports. pic.twitter.com/RJfHdTPPVi
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) July 15, 2021
US TREASURY SECRETARY YELLEN IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE AFFORDABILITY OF HOMES.
— SolidusMax (@SolidusMax) July 15, 2021
*SHORT SELLER RUSSELL CLARK BUILDS BET AGAINST TECH STOCKS
— *Walter Bloomberg (@DeItaone) July 15, 2021
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe