NSW residents told to expect Covid-19 booster shots indefinitely
NSW residents have been told to brace for booster shots as the state’s top doctor warns coronavirus will be here forever.
2 min read
August 30, 2021 – 7:24PM
NSW residents can expect to receive periodic Covid-19 vaccines for years to come after the state hits its initial 70 per cent double dose target.
Chief health officer Kerry Chant said on Monday morning people will need to get used to receiving booster shots, with the virus expected to circulate indefinitely.
“I can’t see that Covid is not going to be with us forever,” Dr Chant said.
“Maybe in the future we can have better vaccines and coverage across the world to achieve that.
“I mean, as a public health doctor, we always want to have diseases get totally eliminated but that’s not on the horizon in the near future.”
Dr Chant’s comments raise potential implications for future vaccine targets and lockdown restrictions.
This is just the beginning …..
The End of Time is NOW !
This will be global, a perulde to the Mark of The Beast System.
May God have mercy on us all.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.