by Chris Black
Needless to say, Europoors are not very happy with the US imposed sanctions on Russia. Because, after all’s said and done, one has to heat his house in the winter, and drive to work.
Russia is going full autarky, China is sucking up the global economy like a Russian skank sucking a golfball through a garden hose, and you’re going to starve or freeze to death.
Embargoing gas deliveries from Russia would hurt some European Union members far worse than it would hurt Moscow, Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer said in an interview after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
#Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer said in an interview with the Austrian news agency APA that at the talks in #Moscow, Putin assured him that #Russia would supply the volumes of gas specified in agreement and that it could continue to pay for it in euros.t.co/tBuwQQYJoS
— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) April 14, 2022
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.