While massive companies like Blackrock get 0% interest Fed money to buy housing at 25% over asking price normal citizens are left blinking at the exorbitant cost of addressing the homeless crisis as fuel and food skyrocket.
1200 units, 6 years, 1 billion dollars. In the last couple of years the homeless population of LA has gone from 40,000 to nearly 60,000. Where did the money go? Will Bidenvilles (a la Herbert Hoover) return to the United States?
Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US