Do you think many people will suffer especially since pensions and social security will be slashed?
At this time, we are witnessing countless people going bankrupt. The baby boomers are the biggest group in fact. It seems as though we will encounter a major issue in the future when the pensions are slashed and debt rises considerably. Who will come to the rescue?
‘Too Little Too Late’: Bankruptcy Booms Among Older Americans – The New York Times
Graying of U.S. Bankruptcy: Fallout from Life in a Risk Society by Deborah Thorne, Pamela Foohey, Robert M. Lawless, Katherine M. Porter :: SSRN
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!