Servicemen’s families expect them to be involved in a protracted war
after being told they could be away from home for nine months.
ALARMING new evidence emerged today of a huge build-up of troops and military hardware on Ukraine’s northern border – within striking distance of the capital Kiev.
Forces are now in Belarus less than 20 miles from Ukraine’s frontier, after a surge in troop and equipment movements in recent days from Russia’s far east.
New videos show invasion drills by paratroopers ahead of hastily arranged joint “exercises” with Putin ally Belarus.
And trains carrying rocket launchers, armoured vehicles and communication trucks have been spotted near Belarus towns Gomel and Rechitsa, according to an analysis by DFRLab.
Military police – essential in an invasion – are among the forces moved close to Ukraine, reported another study by Radio Liberty and the Conflict Intelligence Team.
Russia said today the drills are a response to a military build-up in Poland and Lithuania, which border Ukraine.
h/t Dangerous Times
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms