BALTIMORE (WBFF) – Amid surging shooting and in the aftermath of an explosive Holiday weekend Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison appeared on WBAL Radio.
“It’s a lack of consequences for carrying guns, fear or a lack of fear for those consequences.”
Those words, often repeated by critics took many by surprise including Republican State Delegate Kathy Szeliga.
“It is refreshing to hear the Commissioner say criminals don’t fear consequences because you know you can’t solve a problem until you admit you have it,” she said.
See also Today's Dose of Unbelievable Deep State News Being Suppressed : FBI Informants on J6 Defense Teams
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies