by Chris Black
BBC investigation confirms that everything about the POW abuse Ukrainian war crime videos is consistent with what the videos purport to be. Including the accents of Ukrainian and Russian troops and the injuries sustained by the Russian troops.
Libtards have been coping that the injuries did not produce enough blood, but the BBC has a trauma surgeon comment that the blood in the video is consistent with the wounds being inflicted.
Does video show Russian prisoners being shot? t.co/aNSVdSiDwu
— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) March 29, 2022
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Wait, What?
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia