Adrian Day of Adrian Day Asset Management is a seasoned investor, speaker, author, and adviser. In this interview, Adrian shares concerning gold stocks that “the risk in a bull market is tilted towards missing out rather than overpaying.” Thus, gold investors need to be willing to pay up for quality gold stocks. He provides commentary on Evrim Resources’ proposed merger with Renaissance Gold and why he views this positively. Adrian also discusses several current issues occurring within the gold mining sector.
1:29 Evrim Resources and Renaissance Gold’s proposed merger
6:58 Frequent obstacle to mergers
8:36 Mining executives that are involved in too many companies
11:47 Chinese state-backed miners buying western gold projects
14:09 Near-term or new producers to be bought out soon?
16:45 Be Willing to Pay up for Quality Gold Stocks in This Bull Market
20:00 Hedging your gold equities at all?
22:00 Any major gold producers hedging now?
24:01 Feedback from Adrian’s clients
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- College is a scam…
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- New Hunter Biden photos and video, group sex!
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over
- ALERT: US House Makes HUGE 23–19 Vote On Hunter Biden
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden