Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has “nothing” to say about domestic abuse allegations against one of his closest political allies, Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison.
Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), is accused of physically and emotionally abusing his ex-girlfriend, Sierra Club activist Karen Monahan.
“Nope, nothing. You’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get going,” Sanders told The Washington Post on Thursday when asked if he has anything to say about the Ellison allegations.
They can’t even condemn their own when they have committed sick and disgusting crimes.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”