WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE THERE WAS ALMOST NO FLU LAST YEAR: CDC warns of rising flu infection rates among young people.
Nov. 24 (UPI) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Wednesday that cases of influenza have been on the rise among young people in recent weeks.
While flu activity is low nationally, the CDC noted that more than 90% of new cases found in the past few weeks have been among children and adults aged 5-24.
Most of the cases are of the H3N2 strain, which was last the dominant strain during the 2017-18 flu season. That season saw 710,000 flu-related hospitalizations and 52,000 flu-related deaths in the United States, the worst since the 2009 H1N1 flu pandemic.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now