Sharing is Caring!
- DHS announced Monday it’s taking over filling and fixing border wall gaps from the Pentagon after the Biden administration halted construction on Day One
- Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there’s a need to address ‘life, safety, environmental, and remediation requirements for border barrier projects’
- Comes as migration continues to surge at the southern border, reaching 173,620 in November alone – an uptick from October encounters
- Video emerged Monday showing CBP facilities remain overcrowded this month
- New report shows 46.2 million immigrants – both illegal and legal – are living in the U.S., the highest number in the country’s history