(National File) Democrat President Joe Biden boasted that the U.S. government has bought enough COVID-19 vaccines to inject “all children between the ages of 5 and 11 in the United States,” despite the fact that many parents do not believe it is necessary to vaccinate their children for COVID-19.
“Now I know uh, parents out there are anxiously waiting for a vaccine for children ages five to 11,” Biden stated without providing evidence for this claim. “The good news is the FDA and outside experts from the CDC are set to make its determination as to whether the vaccine will be authorized for that age range in the next few weeks.”
BIDEN: “We are ready. We have purchased enough vaccines for all children, between the ages of 5 and 11, in the United States…families will be able to sleep easier at night knowing their kids are protected.”pic.twitter.com/IFkaESL4Sx
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 14, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people