Joe Biden raised eyebrows on Monday when he gave a series of bizarre comments about inflation, misinformation, and other major topics.
While speaking to reporters from the White House, Biden began by discussing the state of the economy during his first six months in office.
It didn’t take long for Biden to make things weird when he held up his hands to act as if he was looking in a mirror when going after those who he claims are spreading “misinformation” about vaccinations.
“You said last week that companies and platforms like Facebook are ‘killing people’ by,” a reporter began asking Biden before he cut her off.
Joe Biden says people who spread vaccine misinformation should “look in the mirror.”
Biden spent months sowing doubt about the vaccine last year.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.