Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: Where’s The Rest Of The $44 Million Bribe Joe?
During a press conference this morning, where more audio tapes were released of former Vice President Joe Biden colluding with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to use American security services to destroy corruption witness Aleksander Onyshchenko, former Ukrainian Prosecutor Konstantine Kulik declared the full amount of the recently-discovered bribe to end investigations into Burisma and Hunter Biden was actually $50 million, not $6 million as recently reported.
Kulik openly wondered during the press conference where the rest of the money was, mentioning American Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, reported Ukrainian news outlet 112..ua.
“The initial amount of the bribe was not 6 million. The size of the bribe was 50 million US dollars,” the ex-prosecutor said, showing relevant documents.
“The representatives of Burisma have already delegated this Andrei Kichu to negotiations with prosecutors of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine in 2019. I have in my hands a report from the prosecutor from my group investigating the Burisma case. As follows from the report, Burisma and the Deputy Prosecutor General Enin tried to influence the closure of the case,“ Kulik emphasized.
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”