Kitco News, Released on 6/4/21
The Biden Administration has maintained the stimulus check program of $300 a month to disincentivize people from returning to work, thereby creating a labor shortage and indirectly cause wages to rise, said Mark Skousen, editor-in-chief of Forecasts & Strategies.
“I think actually this is a deliberate policy by the Biden Administration to encourage labor shortages and the reason the federal government is offering these very generous unemployment compensation of $300 a week and so forth, is to force employers to raise wages,” Skousen to David Lin, anchor for Kitco News. “They had a big push to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour, and that’s not getting through Congress, so indirectly, they’re getting the $15 wage increase by labor shortages.”
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries