Thought that food price inflation was already a huge problem? Biden just took some action that guarantees the problem is about to get much, much worse…
(by Half Dollar) Remember how the Fed’s Apologists, Armchair Quarterbacks, “Critics”, Enablers, Experts, Gurus, Pundits, Propagandists, Shills, Sympathizers, and Worse told us that one of the main reasons that food prices shot up and food disappeared from store shelves in early 2020 was because our economy was not set-up to handle a shift from functioning commercial and retail food service sectors to one that was primarily retail?
Like, do you even work in food service or been to a soup kitchen or food bank, Bro?
Those very same people are about to say, “restarting the commercial food service industry is challenging because everything was switched to focus on food at home, so we are seeing disruptions and upward price pressures again as the industry picks back up.”.
See how that works?
It would be pathetic if it wasn’t so darn evil.
OK, “Hey Half Dollar, we should call you Mr Fed Hypocrite when it comes to the Fed, because you sure seem to talk about the Fed a lot!”
All I ever do is talk about the markets and the economy, and unfortunately, since the Fed is intervening in the markets and the economy every single day of the week, and since the Fed is generally doing its best to destroy Joe Deplorable’s finances as spectacularly as possible, and since the Fed is happily inducing misery and ruin on Main Street, unfortunately, I must talk about the Fed.
I mean, I suppose you could call me a Fed “Abolitionist”, but that’s putting it lightly.
Regardless, yesterday morning I wrote an article about signs that restaurants are adapting to an era of fast rising prices.
Hyperinflation, if I may, or if you will, or whatever.
Now, making matter’s worse, today I would like to say that just yesterday afternoon, we learned that even more fuel was being added to this inflationary fire.
But don’t take ‘Ol Half Dollar’s word for it, see the continued overt, public destruction of the United States Dollar from Joe Biden (or Someone, or Some Thing) himself:
Today, we’re launching a new program funded by the American Rescue Plan to provide nutrition assistance to more than 30 million children over the summer. Help is here to ensure no kid goes hungry in America.
— President Biden (@POTUS) April 26, 2021
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices