The Biden White House is in chaos after twin blasts rocked Kabul airport on Thursday.
There were two explosions reported outside the Kabul Airport on Thursday.
The bombings took place near the Baron Hotel where the US and UK used as a meeting place for stranded citizens on their way out of the country.
FOUR US soldiers are dead and at least 3 US troops are wounded, a US official said.
The number of casualties is unknown.
Joe Biden’s meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennet was postponed indefinitely after the explosions in Kabul.
The White House Press briefing on Thursday was delayed with no new time given.
Joe Biden’s 3 PM meeting with governors on Afghanistan was also canceled after the twin blasts.
The White House said Joe Biden has been briefed on the blasts (in between naps) and continues to be briefed after meeting with his national security team this morning.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis