Democrat President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice asked a federal judge this week to overturn a court order earlier this spring that declared the administration’s mask mandate on public transportation to be unlawful.
NBC News reported that the appeal came shortly before a court filing deadline was about to pass. The report noted that “the rate of unruly air passenger incidents fell to its lowest level since late 2020 soon after the judge’s mask mandate ruling.”
“The findings in the CDC order likewise provide ample support for the agency’s determination that there was good cause to make the order effective without delay,” the DOJ said in its appeal. “None of the district court’s quarrels with the CDC order comes close to showing that the CDC has acted outside the ‘zone of reasonableness.’”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News