President Biden speech on Wednesday night to Joint Session of Congress will cover a range of topics – COVID-19, police reform, and immigration
But the biggest topic will be his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan
It’s his ‘human infrastructure’ plan for social programs that he plans to fund, in part, through tax hikes on the rich
Biden will also address police reform in wake of Derek Chauvin case and thinks the bar for convicting cops is ‘too high’
He will address immigration reform but will he mention border crisis?
‘On his mind are issues like police reform, health and his commitment to expanding access to health care,’ White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on Thursday. ‘So I expect he’ll talk about a range of issues.’
When he addresses the nation, Biden will have a historic backdrop behind him: Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Kamala Harris – two women in the frame as he speaks. handlers and she demons!
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices