- Nina Jankowicz, a disinformation expert, was hired on April 27 to lead a Homeland Security Department working group
- Republicans have been vocal in their condemnation of the group she will lead, likening it to George Orwell’s ‘Ministry of Truth’
- Critics have noted how she claimed the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop were part of a Russian disinformation campaign
- On Wednesday they also circulated a November 2021 clip of Jankowicz discussing parents’ concerns about CRT in schools
- She dismissed concerns about the controversial theory as ‘disinformation for profit’
- Parents in Loudoun County may see differently, however: in November, they will have the chance to vote out all nine members of the school board
- The vote, a year early, is thanks to Governor Glenn Youngkin – elected on a promise to ban CRT – bringing forward the vote and shortening their term
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming
See also Biden administration is very close to handing the World Health Organization power over every aspect of your life