by Pamela Williams
— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) January 20, 2017
Americans have waited for this day a very long time. All the hard work has paid off, and so many prayers have been answered. Before, we talk about the celebration and Inauguration of the 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump, I want to inform Americans, who have prayed for Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton to be brought to Justice, your prayers have been answered. On this monumental day in history, Americans are waking up to the fact that the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative have finally taken its last breath.
While everyone’s been gearing up for President Trump’s inauguration, the Clinton Foundation made a major announcement this week that went by with almost no notice: For all intents and purposes, it is closing its doors. We know, too the Global Initiative is basically doing the same. For those of you who have followed the two but basically one entity, you know just what this involves. It will break of an evil that has plagued the globe for a very long time. Like flies are attracted to rotting meat, those who were attracted to the evil acts of the Clinton’s will hover over the fake charity and mourn. However, we know the Clinton Foundation was little more than an influence-peddling scheme to enrich the Clintons, and had little if anything to do with “charity,” either overseas or in the U.S. The supporters of the pay to play scheme are closing their checkbooks, and that is the end of the Clinton Empire.
What happens from here for the Clintons? They will be very busy with investigations that are presently in progress. The House Oversight Committee, led by Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz from Utah, is gearing up for major open heart surgery of the Foundation, and he is fired up and ready to operate…with gloves off. The FBI and the NYPD are also in the midst of major investigations with mounting evidence of wire taps of money laundering and evidence of dealings with Islamic organizations.
Now lets switch gears and talk about the dangers Americans will be facing today as the Inauguration takes place. We all are aware of the planned protests, and I think it would be good to list those we are aware of.
1. Hundreds rallied outside the National Press Club, where the dinner billed as DeploraBall, was being held, NBC Washington reported. Some demonstrators set off smoke devices in the middle of the crowd, and police in riot gear blocked entrance to the dinner.
— Shomari Stone (@shomaristone) January 20, 2017
2. Police said they arrested a 34-year-old D.C. man near the event and charged him with conspiracy to commit an assault and were looking for two others, NBC Washington reported.
— Phil McCausland (@PhilMcCausland) January 20, 2017
3. The demonstration in D.C. was one of several held elsewhere in opposition to Trump Thursday, including a “unity” demonstration outside Trump International Hotel in New York, which was attended by actors Robert De Niro, Sally Field and Mark Ruffalo.
4. Disrupt J20, a group organizing a series of protests with the direct aim of disrupting the inauguration.
“We must take to the streets and protest, blockade, disrupt, intervene, sit in, walk out, rise up, and make more noise and good trouble than the establishment can bear,” reads the group’s manifesto.
5. the biggest protest, set for Saturday, could be history-making. That’s when the Women’s March on Washington is expected to draw 200,000 protesters to the streets of D.C., a number that Inaugural Historian Jim Bendat said could break records.
“It’s quite noteworthy. If they get those kinds of numbers, it will far exceed any previous inaugural protest,” he said.
We have others, of course, but we also have help to counteract the dangers. D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has said more than 3,000 police officers from other regions and 5,000 National Guardsmen will be on-hand to help secure the parade route. We also have bikers for Trump led by Chris Cox, who plan to form a wall of meat should to shoulder, if need be to protect the President-elect and soon-to-be President Trump, His First Family, and His Staff.
Of course, Trump will also be protected by his Beast, the Cadillac One especially created for him. He will be protected by bullet-proof windows, doors he cannot open from inside, a tear gas cannon, and a gun. It is a powerhouse of protection.
A good ending to this report is taken from a.msn.com/r/2/AAm31y5?m=en-us – “A Twitter account for the DeploraBall event mocked protesters, posting a video of crowds chanting “F— Trump!” with their own message: “Shouting won’t change tomorrow’s outcome … can’t wait to say president @realDonaldTrump.”
I want to list some video links of those I trust to cover the inauguration event and all the actions surrounding it live:
In conclusion, Congratulations to all Americans, President Trump, Vice-President Pence, Families, Staff, and thank you to all Police, National Guard, Secret Service, and Bikers for Trump!