The price of gold and silver has been going up recently. Financial writer Bill Holter, a precious metals broker, says price is irrelevant to the average investor. It is possession that is most important now. Holter explains, “I think the streets are going to be completely cleaned of gold and silver, and they are going to go ‘no offer.’ There will be bid, bid, bid and higher, higher, higher, and there won’t be any for sale. Gold and silver will go into hiding until new currencies come out that can be trusted. I think that’s where we’re headed. You should buy it now because it’s available. At some point in time, it’s not going to be available, and you are either going to have it or you won’t. The price won’t matter. You will count your wealth in ounces.”
In closing, Holter contends, “The timing on this is who knows? September or October or next year, I don’t know. I do know what the ending is. The ending is a financial collapse where credit stops and people figure out the asset they hold is someone else’s liability. . . . Why not have an asset with no liability, which is gold and silver.”
All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: usawatchdog.com/truth-reveale…
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!