The non-illegal use cases of Bitcoin have not grown, in fact, they have declined in recent years, said Peter Berezin, chief global strategist at BCA Research.
Berezin told David Lin, anchor for Kitco News that Bitcoin is more likely to be a “fraud” than the future of legitimate investment.
“If you look at transactions involving Bitcoin, to this day, the majority continue to finance all sorts of illicit activities,” Berezin said. “But if you look at how much Bitcoin is used for legitimate business purposes, the answer is very, very little. In fact, some of the data that I showed during this debate with my colleague reveal that fewer transactions for legitimate business purchases are being made now than three years ago.”
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries