Sky’s Ashish Joshi has been to Blackpool where many residents have to decide between heating or eating, as the cost of living crisis continues to hit the Lancashire town.
The government says it is acting to help the most vulnerable communities in areas like Blackpool.
A spokesman said: “We are already tackling health disparities in the North West of England – including working to reduce drugs-related deaths in Liverpool and Blackpool, supporting struggling families to give children in the poorest communities the best start in life, and addressing inequalities among some of the region’s most vulnerable groups, such as homeless people, prison leavers and sex workers.”
He added: “We will set out further action through a white paper later this year.”
Read more here:
h/t General Mishka
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?