If you think American justice is blind, you live in a different world than the rest of us. Some might argue that justice favors the white and privileged in the country.
However, recent actions indicate the pendulum swings hard in the other direction. For example, two lawyers who participated in the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots were facing significant charges for throwing molotov cocktails at police.
The operative word is were. Thanks to the Biden administration’s Department of Justice, they now face a much smaller sentence.
The two lawyers were facing domestic terrorism charges and the possibility of 30 years in jail. This week, the Biden Administration agreed to a massive reduction of the charges in a plea agreement that will likely result only in a couple years of jail time.t.co/dLCKAWqzqv
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) June 5, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug