Boeing said it will mandate Covid-19 vaccination for its approximately 125,000 U.S. employees by the Dec. 8 deadline set by a presidential order requiring federal employees and contractors to receive the shots t.co/htUUnrUU38
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) October 12, 2021
In an internal message Tuesday, Boeing management told its U.S. employees that with limited exceptions they must be vaccinated against Covid by Dec. 8 or face termination.
“Compliance with these requirements is a condition of employment,” states a Boeing internal presentation viewed by the Seattle Times. “Employees who are unable to meet these requirements, and do not have an approved accommodation, by December 8 may be released from the company.”
Moderna: First dose by October 27
Pfizer: First dose by November 3
J&J: Single dose by November 24
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now