Norwegian Air cancels an order for 97 planes from Boeing 92 737s and 5 787s and claim compensation on the grounding of their existing 102 737s. I imagine that’s a hefty amount.
This breakup gets nastier. Norwegian is also terminating their gold care service agreements ( skift.com/2020/06/29/norwegian-air-cancels-97-boeing-jet-orders-and-demands-compensation/ ) made with Boeing for both 737s and 787s.
On Boeing’s website, it was noted as the “largest-ever commercial services contract”
Looks like Boeing just lost $5.5 billion in orders, plus unspecified damaged for the grounding of 102 planes and the “largest-ever commercial services contract.”
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…