UFC commentator and popular podcast host Joe Rogan told his younger listeners on Tuesday not to bother getting the COVID-19 vaccine, despite mounting calls from health officials for the participation of younger demographics to help the country reach herd immunity.
Rogan reportedly told listeners on the April 23 episode of his highly popular Spotify podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience,” that they can forego the vaccine assuming they’re fit and healthy.
His comments directly contradict the latest CDC guidance, which encourages all those over the age of 16 and up to receive the vaccine and help move the country closer to reaching herd immunity.
The 53-year-old podcast legend recommended that ‘vulnerable’ listeners get the shot, noting that his own parents had received their vaccines.
“People say, ‘Do you think it’s safe to get vaccinated?’ I’ve said, yeah, I think for the most part it’s safe to get vaccinated. I do. I do,” Rogan said.
“But if you’re like 21 years old, and you say to me, Should I get vaccinated? I’ll go no,’ he clarified.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices